Virtual Fun Run 2020
We miss seeing our Ada Jenkins Center friends! Please help us “see” you by taking part in our first-ever Virtual Fun Run, June 13-14.
We invite all runners, walkers, bikers, skateboarders, dog walkers, and drive-through dashers across the Lake Norman Area and beyond to participate in a virtual fun run event to “escape quarantine” with your family — and show your support for the Ada Jenkins Center and the families we serve during this difficult time.
Just four easy steps:
- Register below. (link coming soon!)
- Print your bib(s) from the registration confirmation email. You can print colored ones, or download the black-and-white design and decorate your own.
- Run, walk, bike, crawl, etc. anytime on June 13 or 14. Day/distance are your choice. Dress in red/blue, decorate your bike, have fun!
- Post your pics online, and tag us @AdaJenkinsNC so we can see you and share your pictures!!
- Largest group (safely socially distanced, of course)
- Youngest participant
- Most team spirit: red/blue colors to represent the Ada Jenkins Center.