The “Investment Pathway” was created to partner with a family or individual in their unique goals and decisions for the future, and to help create opportunities for economic mobility by providing information about the community that they live in.
Our Coordinated Services Specialists provide case management to those in the “Investment Pathway,” to assist families and individuals in achieving economic stability.
Goals of Investment Case Management:
- Assist families in overcoming barriers that might result in housing and financial instability and interruption in school or other family life activities
- Improve/Maintain Housing Stability
- Improve Financial Skills & Income Goals – ability to absorb a financial shock or major expense, enjoying some extra expenses outside of basic needs, and staying on track with your financial goals
- Improve/Maintain Health & Wellness goals for your family
- Increase access to available community resources
Coordinated Services Specialists aka “Case Managers” assist by:
- Helping to resolve crisis situations and plan for the future
- Helping to access Ada Jenkins Center’s internal services, resources, and financial assistance
- Developing a detailed goal plan and budget based on the needs and long-term desires of each family or individual
- Providing tools needed to obtain and sustain long-term financial goals
- Connecting others with available community resources to secure safe housing, employment, education, health, and other goals a family or individual may have
Additionally, we serve as an outpost of:
- Crisis Assistance Ministry, for assistance with past-due rent and/or utilities
- The Loaves & Fishes Food Pantry for assistance with food
If you reside in South Iredell County, please contact the Mooresville/Lake Norman Christian Mission for crisis assistance.
Coordinated Services Specialists are available by appointment Monday-Friday. If you are a new client-partner, please contact us at the number below to discuss our eligibility guidelines and appointments.
Call us at 704-896-0471 and ask for a Coordinated Services Specialist.