Crisis Assistance Ministry
Clients of Crisis Assistance Ministry may receive assistance with past due rent and/or utilities and get referrals for other need.
- Live in Davidson, Cornelius, or Huntersville
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Have household income less than 200% of the poverty level
There are no fees for service.
Clients should bring the following information to their appointment, so that we may respond quickly and completely to emergencies (otherwise, we may not be able to help in a timely manner):
- Social Security card for everyone in the household
- Picture ID (driver’s license, passport, or state picture ID)
- Proof of income for everyone in the household (check stubs for past 30 days, etc.)
- Bills for what you owe
- Documentation of emergency (doctor’s statement, eviction notice, cut-off notices)
- Rental information (rent receipts, lease, and your landlord’s name and phone number; referrals from Section 8 or housing authority)
Wednesdays & Thursdays, 9 am – 1pm; Fridays, 9am – noon
Call for an appointment by leaving a message any day of the week.
Contact Yolanda Lee, Department Head at (704) 896-0471 x 103.